collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Well as a man he was a good natured fellow to meet, very kind. Well thought of and everybody liked him, wouldn't do nobody no harm at all. He do like most blind men do when they have a family or wife, do all they can to take care of them - Rev. Gary Davis describes Blind Boy Fuller, in Oh, What A Beautiful City

Author Topic: James Clem plays London, October 14 and uke workshop in Amsterdam, October 22  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Big River

• jamesclem.com
Hi Friends, Here are a couple of my rare gigs in this part of the world. Although guitar is my main focus I have a pretty good following on the ukulele and this has become a good little niche for me. One of my uke videos made the top 5 for best video in 2013 in a readers poll in the UK so that is pretty cool. It is a great instrument that is a lot of fun to play. I will be playing a special "guest from the USA" set at the London Ukulele Cabaret on Tuesday, October 14 at 8 pm. This show is put on by the UK's Tricity Vogue...www.tricityvogue.com 
Also, in Holland, on Wednesday, October 22 come down to a uke workshop I will be giving for the Ukulele Club of Amsterdam at the Boutique Hotel View at 7:30 pm. Go to www.ukuleleclub.org for details. I would love to meet any Forum members so stop by and say hi.
Cheers,
James Clem

Offline hms

• Howdy!
James,
is it here:

The Lincoln Lounge
 52 York Way
N1 9AB

Don't know if I will be able to make it, but will try.
h

Tags: ukulele Blues gigs 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal