collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nobody loves me but my mother, and she may be jivin', too - B.B. King, Nobody Loves Me But My Mother

Author Topic: Hi Tech Country Blues  (Read 814 times)

Offline wreid75

Hi Tech Country Blues
« on: March 04, 2014, 08:09:17 PM »
Anyone know of any good apps that cater to country blues?  If so what are they and what do they do?

Offline tinpanallygurl

• Howdy!
Re: Hi Tech Country Blues
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 05:21:07 PM »
I dont know what you are looking for.  Are you looking for an app that turns the face of Robert Johnson into a ghost when his songs are playing............theres no app for that.  Are you looking for an app that does the homework for you so you dont have to find the gems of music yourself?  There is no app for that.  Are you wanting an app that pirates the songs for you so you don't have to pay the upper middle class and white men who own the rights?  There is no app for that.  Are you wanting to find an app that is an emf and geiger counter that identifies the presence of blues men while playing ouija and introduces them by name?  There is no app for that.

Offline pkeane

• PeterKeane.com
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 07:47:36 PM »
This has been fairly life-changing for me re: country blues, for reasons that may be obvious:

http://www.ronimusic.com/amsldox.htm

Offline wreid75

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 08:49:12 AM »
Damn, could you be any more rude?

Offline jrn

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 09:33:34 AM »
Haha! I thought the same thing. I can't help wondering if there's an app for forum etiquette, though.
Quitman, Mississippi

Offline Bald Melon Jefferson

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 12:45:49 PM »
Great tip Peter. Others have recommened it before, time I give it a try. (I enjoy your playing very much btw).
Gary

WeeniePedia is not an app but pretty interesting if you have not checked that out yet.
Support the Music Maker Relief Foundation

Offline Prof Scratchy

• Howdy!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 01:24:07 PM »
I take it you have Tapatalk? If not, it's worth considering, as it turns all of Weenie Campbell into an app for your phone.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Tapatalk

Tags: apps 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal