collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
The artist that you're listening to or are in love with, they were usually listening to three or four people within the framework of the style they were in. What you're essentially tryin' to do is play every giant of country blues's music as well as them, every song, in every style. Impossible! Give it up! - Jerry Ricks, Port Townsend 97

Author Topic: Peg Leg Howell - Hobo Blues  (Read 2118 times)

LoneWolf

Peg Leg Howell - Hobo Blues
« on: January 23, 2007, 02:23:10 PM »
This is absolutley one of the best songs ever... I have trouble figuring out a few parts, can someone please give me a hand?

Offline dj

• Global Moderator
  • Howdy!
Re: Peg Leg Howell - Hobo Blues
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 02:54:15 PM »

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: Peg Leg Howell - Hobo Blues
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 03:03:30 PM »
Ah, dj beat me to it.

Just so folks know, you can actually link to a specific post within a thread by clicking on the little graphic just to the left of the individual message subject line. This will reload the message in your browser with an additional message # tag at the end of the URL. Which you can then copy and paste from your location bar.

Like so:

http://weeniecampbell.com/yabbse/index.php?amp;Itemid=114&topic=1459.msg12344#msg12344

Similar to dj's method, which points to a page within a multi-page topic, just that the above goes directly to the individual post, JohnM's transcription of Hobo Blues.

And LoneWolf, don't forget the Search function. :) Lots of stuff to be unearthed...

Tags: Peg Leg Howell 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal