collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
The blues is not a plaything like some people think they are. Like youngsters today, right now they take anything and make the blues out of it. Just any little ol junk something or other and say this is the such and such a blues. NO IT'S NOT. Ain't but ONE kind of blues, and that consists between male and female what's in love. In love. Male and Female - Son House

Author Topic: Appearing with Honeyboy Edwards  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Gingergeezer

Appearing with Honeyboy Edwards
« on: July 08, 2007, 05:53:45 AM »
Hello folks, I wouldn't normally blow our own trumpet (or harmonica, come to that) but I thought I'd let people know that we (Lee Bates and Billy Newton) www.freewebs.com/leeandbilly/ are appearing with the legendary David Honeyboy Edwards at the Cluny, Newcastle upon Tyne (U.K.) on August 16th. It's real honour for us to share the stage with this great man and if any of you can make it it's be good to see you, come and introduce yourself. (If not there then come and see us at Upton Blues Festival on July 21st!)

Offline Prof Scratchy

• Howdy!
Re: Appearing with Honeyboy Edwards
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 11:18:09 AM »
Hey GG - sorry won't make it to Honeyboy, but both Snakehips and I will be at Upton, so see you there...(Upton has fewer Beirut-type venues than Dundee - so why not persuade a  certain hotshot cousin to come to Upton too)?
Prof S

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 11:23:09 AM »
Thanks for the YouTube link to Beggin' Back, GG. Really enjoyed it.

Offline Coyote Slim

• coyoteslim.com
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 10:34:27 AM »
It's a bit of a long drive from San Jose.   :D
Puttin' on my Carrhartts, I gotta work out in the field.

Coyote Slim's Youtube Channel

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal