collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
The best black, gay, one-eyed junkie piano genius New Orleans has ever produced - Dr. John on James Booker

Author Topic: CD Covers and Packages, Posters, T-shirts and of course Guitar Lessons  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Mr.OMuck

• MuckOVision
Hi Fellow Weenies,
I am an honest man trying to make an honest buck in this crazy world, and I am offering my services as an applied artist to you at very reasonable prices. Everything from covers to booklets, Posters, T-shirts, annual reports, newsletters, promotional material etc. For those of you who aren't familiar with this aspect of my persona, you might be interested to know that I've done covers for Shanachie, Traditional Crossroads, The Little Brothers, Joe Bellulovich and others. I designed the first string label for Matt Umanov Guitars.
I've been teaching graphic design for twenty years at a branch of City University of New York.

www.Allengraphix.com

(don't forget to scroll down the pages)

You can also hit me up for guitar lessons. As a student of Rev. Davis I can show you a thing or two! Three even!

https://youtu.be/dGa_e1Mypc8?list=PL92701C7AE3D798D8

So don't let Mr.O'Muck down folks! Nows the time for that CD or thumb drive card, Poster or T-shirt Bust a move Weenies!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:18:05 PM by Mr.OMuck »
My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music.
Vladimir Nabokov (1899 - 1977)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MuckOVision

Offline frankie

• Old Refuge
Re: CD Covers and Packages, Posters, T-shirts and of course Guitar Lessons
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 06:35:25 AM »
I can vouch for Mr. O'muck's creativity, responsiveness, professionalism and enthusiasm for collaboration while working on the artwork for the CDs of both the Little Brothers and Joe Bellulovich - neither of those projects would have turned out so well without his insight and skill.

If you need some artwork for a project you're working on, Mr. O'muck has the goods.

And he's a cracking good guitar player - an honest to God student of Rev. Davis! If you want some insight into his music, you could learn a lot from him...  absolutely!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal