collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Negros must stop the deluge of filth, which makers of records are marketing among them. The music of the 'Blues' is one thing, but whether good or bad, it is indefensible to put to it all the stench which ingenuity can drag out the under-world and camouflage with words of double meaning. Don't buy them! Don't go to people's houses who do buy them! Don't permit your race newspaper to bear that name and at the same time advertise flagrant immorality set to music. Do anything, do everything, filthy records must go. - Roy Wilkins, (attrib.) editorial in the December 31 1926 edition of the Kansas City Call, probably written by the man who ironically went on to head up the NAACP

Author Topic: WC down this morning  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Slack

• Administrator
WC down this morning
« on: March 29, 2011, 09:40:14 AM »
Our host was having server problems this morning in case you were wondering.  They've moved the hard drives to a new machine, which seems to be working so far.

Offline dj

• Global Moderator
  • Howdy!
Re: WC down this morning
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 02:17:04 PM »
Is it just me, or has the site been loading as slowly as molasses in January since the move?

Offline Slack

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 02:44:18 PM »
Operates fast for me.  What move?

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 04:33:00 PM »
I believe he meant the host's moving of the hard drives. dj, it's OK for me currently, but I have definitely had some intermittent slowness.

Offline dj

• Global Moderator
  • Howdy!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 06:33:23 AM »
Yes, I meant moving the drives to a new machine.  The site has been intermittently VERY slow for me the last few days.  Seems fine this morning, though.

Offline LB

• Ga
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 09:20:40 AM »
Thanks for the hard work keeping on top of things. Working great today...

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal