collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Up 'til then, the blues were only inside me. Blind Lemon was the first to 'let out' the blues - Roscoe Holcomb

Author Topic: Dan Pickett discography  (Read 3757 times)

Offline Stefan Wirz

• Tach-chen!
    • 'American Music'
Dan Pickett discography
« on: September 24, 2006, 01:00:28 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:56:18 AM by Slack »

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie
Re: Dan Pickett discography
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 05:30:51 PM »
Stefan, I picked up a copy of the Flyright CD Dan Pickett & Tarheel Slim at the Austin Record Convention today, scanned the cover because I couldn't find a decent image on the web. I see the version on your site is lo-res so here is a 640 pixel version if you'd like it:

Offline Stefan Wirz

• Tach-chen!
    • 'American Music'
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 04:49:46 AM »
Stefan, I picked up a copy of the Flyright CD Dan Pickett & Tarheel Slim at the Austin Record Convention today, scanned the cover because I couldn't find a decent image on the web. I see the version on your site is lo-res so here is a 640 pixel version if you'd like it:

Thanks a lot, Rivers - I just added your jpg to the Flyright / Pickett pages (along with some other stuff I found lately like a - for me new - Gotham label scan and a Blues Obscurities LP with Pickett content)
Stefan

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 06:26:41 AM »
Glad I could contribute to your wonderful resource. Holler if there are items you're missing, it's quite possible someone here will have it, and a scanner. I always scan a cover if I can't find a decent version online, including the individual disc covers of box sets!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 06:30:19 AM by Rivers »

Tags: Dan Pickett 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal