Country Blues > Down the Dirt Road

The Roots Music Listening Room

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sweet Bone Willie:
I've been listening to the downloads on this site for the last couple of days without any problems.  Then today when I tried to open a song title from my computer at work I got a pop up stating that it (the MP3) was password protected and asking me for the password.  I thought maybe my network at work had something to do with that but now that I try to click on the above link from my home computer I can't even get on the site without getting the same pop up telling me I need a password to open the web page!  What the dillyo?  Is this happening to anyone else?

Slack, can you look into this?

Stuart:
You're not alone, SBW. I get the same message. User overload perhaps? Maybe an e-mail to the site is in order.

boots:
Had it myself earlier. Will try again.

Slack:
Looks like he password protected the folder.  My guess is the same as Stuarts - too many downloaders.

Stuart:
I sent an e-mail requesting an User-id password to:

norms78s@yahoo.com

Norm sent me my user-id and password which both work and requested that I limit my downloads to 30 per day out of consideration for others. I guess that it was the site's new found popularity that led to password protection being required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version