Country Blues > The Back Porch

Vigilante Man- and the Porch needs some love...

<< < (2/2)

Norfolk Slim:
Parlourpicker noted the lefty thing on Facebook.  It seems that my new phone has recorded in mirror image!

harriet:
John, regards your comment there hasn't been a response to your "Covering The Song, Not The Arrangement", I would like to add that IMHO if there is any project, whatever the topic is decided on, it might be more successful if it followed the "prepopulation" format of the SOTM thread, for it's duration, so that it would be assured of at least one particpant. Perhaps since the community of players is relatively small it could be a 3-4 month project with a twice a month turnover.

In terms of the topic I proposed, that could also be broader so that one person could be demoing a guitar or other instrument, another an improvisation, instrumental version, their own arrangement, singing, etc. - just the cohesive factor would be country blues.

Rivers:
Simon, very nice. Vocals are great but you need to be louder in the mix. Excellent work man.

I also (attempt to) play that cooder arrangement, always gets a good response, much to my surprise!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version