Country Blues > Saturday Night Fish Fry

Paul Geremia & Ernie Hawkins in NJ

<< < (2/3) > >>

outfidel:
Yeah, Paul played about 2/3 of his set with the 12 string, and 1/3 with a Gibson J-45.Ernie played his entire set on his sunburst J-200.

I had never heard of Fraulini prior to waxwing's post. However, looking at their web site, Paul's 12-string looked just like the one below on the left -- it had that same metal piece extending from below the bridge to the bottom of the guitar.

waxwing:
Hmm? Actually the 12 Todd made for Paul has a 6 pin bridge, not a tailpiece, so that was probably Paul's Stella 6 converted to 12 string, I think, unless it was his Tonk, which is pictured on Todd's site. Todd, you oughta get some pictures of that beauty on your site, or at least here?
All for now.
John C.

frankie:
The 12-string on the far left of that pic is a Francesca - the one Todd built for Paul is an Angelina - grand concert sized, but like John said, it has a pin bridge, unlike the one in the picture.? Actually, two guitars in that pic belong to me!? Well, one definitely does, the twelve string looks like mine, but it might not be...

uncle bud:
I'm really hoping Paul brings the Angelina to Port Townsend. I wanna see it and hear it up close!

waxwing:
Hopefully Todd won't mind me postin' these, but I think he did a beautiful job with this guitar and I can't wait to hear it.
All for now.
John C.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version