Country Blues > Performance Corner

This Old Hammer now available at bandcamp.com

(1/2) > >>

Johnm:
Hi all,
I wanted to let you know that my CD, "This Old Hammer" is now available at bandcamp.com. It is all original or original arrangements of Country Blues. You can purchase the CD either in a digital format or a physical copy. Here is a link to it: https://johnmillerguitar.bandcamp.com/album/this-old-hammer-2 . I will be entering all of the other CDs I'm on there in the next couple of days. I should say, too, that if you opt for a digital version of it, bandcamp allows you to choose what kind of sound file you want. Thanks for your time, and I hope you'll enjoy the music.
All best,
Johnm

Stuart:
Hi John:

When I've purchased physical CDs through Bandcamp, the digital files have been available for download as well and not limited to a single format, so I've been able to download the albums in WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP3, etc. I prefer CDs, but some albums are only released in digital format. I don't know if this is true for all CDs or if it's up to the individual artist or band, but it's been true for every CD I've purchased via Bandcamp.

joe paul:
That's great John, I hope Bandcamp works well for you.
Will the two albums with Orville Johnson and Grant Dermody be available on CD again too?

Gordon

Johnm:
Hi Gordon,
I just uploaded the first Johnson, Miller & Dermody CD, "Deceiving Blues", which will only be available as a download, since we're out of the CDs. I will upload the second CD, "We Heard The Voice Of A Porkchop" later today, and it will be available both as a download and a physical CD.
All best,
Johnm

Forgetful Jones:
Hi JohnM-
I promise I'll get to the rest of the album, but right now I'm stuck on This Old Hammer (the track). It's beautiful. I've repeated it 4 times now.
Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version