collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I had so much chicken 'till I heard a cluckin' in my sleep - Blind Joe Reynolds, Third Street Woman

Author Topic: new years GAS attack  (Read 1367 times)

dabluz

new years GAS attack
« on: January 13, 2006, 07:59:30 AM »
i thought i would share my first week of the new year GAS attack. three really sweet additions

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 08:00:53 AM by dabluz »

Offline GhostRider

• That'll never happen no more!
Re: new years GAS attack
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 08:21:45 AM »
Hey:

The Martin OM looks really nice. I've always thought Martin sunbursts were second rate but this one is good.

What'd you do, win the lottery: rich relation croak?

Alex

dabluz

Re: new years GAS attack
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 10:44:02 AM »
actually thats a martin 000-28 ec. i have several martin's, mostly artists series for investment sake, i really don't play them. i really am not a big fan of martins as players, they just don't stack up against some of the other guitars i have in terms of sound. but when i pcked this one up and played it i couldn't believe how good it sounded. i will definately play this one. sometimes you just get that great sounding guitar where the stars alighned perfectly at some point in it's creation and it has an unmistakeable sound. i have played a whole lot of ec's and was not that impressed, this one however sounds great.

the two nationals are a quest of mine that i have finally fulfilled. the tri cone is off the hook. sounds like RJ is trapped inside.

if this works correctly it should take you to sound sample of national style 1.5

[http://www.soundclick.com/pappad][/Pappa D]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 11:40:59 AM by dabluz »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal