collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Woman I do, woman, God knows I do. I do more for you than any poor man would do - Robert Wilkins, I Do Blues

Author Topic: New Bear Family release  (Read 794 times)

Offline Lignite

New Bear Family release
« on: August 31, 2018, 11:13:56 AM »
Bear Family's latest release "That'll Flat Git It Vol.31 Rockabilly and Rock n Roll From The Archives of Colonial Records" is now available as of Aug. 15,2018. This release features 34 rare tracks, many being re-issued for the first time, by mostly young North Carolina artists recorded from 1956-1965 for this small independent record label from Chapel Hill, N.C. This compilation was nearly ten years in the making, with record and recording research by Bear Family staffer Nico Feurbach and liner notes assistance from North Carolina musician/collector (and fellow Weenie member) Lightnin' Wells. This project should find interest with fans of vintage 1950s rock n roll on the regional level as well as followers of Southern and North Carolina history. This is a limited release so get yours today! https://www.bear-family.de/various-that-ll-flat-git-it-vol.31-rockabilly-und-rock-n-roll-from-the-vaults-of-colonial-records-cd.html

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: New Bear Family release
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 01:20:24 PM »
Congratulations on the release of this set that you helped curate, Lightnin'!  Bear Family always does such a great job on their re-issue sets, and I'm sure this one will be no exception to their standard of excellence.
All best,
Johnm

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal