collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
The blues - that is a feeling that makes you feel very bad. The blues'll give you sickness - from there's a pain you've never had. Now here's the way the blues go - it'll jump on you early in the morning. It'll worry you 'til you go to sleep. Then after you fall to sleep, you get to dreamin' them bad old dreams and it give you nothing but the bad old midnight creeps - Lightnin' Hopkins', spoken intro to Blues Is A Feeling

Author Topic: In and out of Quebec with a guitar  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Mr.OMuck

• MuckOVision
In and out of Quebec with a guitar
« on: March 15, 2017, 06:37:49 PM »
Any problems going in or out of Canada  (Quebec) with a rosewood bridge (on a Gibson archtop)?
My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music.
Vladimir Nabokov (1899 - 1977)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MuckOVision

Offline GhostRider

• That'll never happen no more!
Re: In and out of Quebec with a guitar
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 02:13:33 PM »
I have crossed the US-Can border with rosewood fingerboard and occasionally rosewood back-and -sides guitars for years, going too and from Port Townsend by car. I have never had a problem (although a few questions about the number of them....).

Alex

Offline slidnslim

• Howdy!
Re: In and out of Quebec with a guitar
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 07:39:40 PM »
Should be no problem,I go through almost every week form Quebec to upstate NY with three guitars every time, the only thing that seems to interest them if they do happen to want to look in the cases is my National!! they seem to think having a metal guitar is weird,,,ha ha,,,,,,,,, >:(

Kenny,,,,,,,,,,

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal