collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Boys, I heard what you were doing up there, and I want you to keep playing those new notes - Comment from Bill Monroe to a youthful Russ Barenberg and John Miller, backstage at the Delaware Bluegrass Festival in 1973, after having heard the band they were in, Country Cooking, play a set

Author Topic: Steve James in West Sussex 10th September....  (Read 695 times)

Offline Adam Franklin

Steve James in West Sussex 10th September....
« on: August 25, 2011, 03:13:34 AM »
Steve James in Felpham, West Sussex, 10th September

Texas country blues & roots genius, Steve James will be playing at The George Pub in Felpham, West Sussex on Saturday 10th September.

I'll be opening the show with a very special guest, Matt Bezants, Harmonica player par exellence. Matt is a long time friend and musical foil of mine, we've been working up some old time Harp/Guitar duets specially for the show.

The show is in a private function room up-stairs. It's a great listening room, great atmosphere, with seats and a bar.

Tickets are ?5 and are available now from The George Pub (http://www.georgeinnfelpham.co.uk/) tel: 01243 824177 or you can buy them through my website.

Steve may be available for a Guitar Workshop sometime the following week, if anyone is interested, send me a message.

Looking forward, Adam.

Offline Parlor Picker

• Aloha
Re: Steve James in West Sussex 10th September....
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 04:07:50 AM »
And then Steve moves on to East Sussex for his annual visit. He will be playing at The Plough, Udimore, Near Rye at 4 pm on Sunday 11 September. Entry is free and it's a great pub.

Weenies attending should wear a red carnation, so that Parlor Picker can pick 'em out....
"I ain't good looking, teeth don't shine like pearls,
So glad good looks don't take you through this world."
Barbecue Bob

Offline Adam Franklin

Re: Steve James in West Sussex 10th September....
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 08:05:10 AM »
I'm hoping to make the Rye gig myself.

See you there!

Looking foward, Adam.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal