collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
She had this [barbecue pit] piled up full of hickory. She comes out with this two gallon can of gasoline & she up-ends this thing over the hickory... As she walks away from the pit she takes a kitchen match, strikes it on her butt, throws it over her shoulder, causes an explosion 30 feet into the air. Then she walked by and said: 'Be ready'n about an hour...' - Steve James, Port Townsend 97

Author Topic: Homesick Mac's Livestream Internet Show w/John Miller 4/18/22  (Read 560 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Hi all,
I will be appearing on the livestream internet show hosted by Homesick Mac, a very expert and imaginative slide and fingerstyle player originally from Croatia and a long-time resident of Sweden this coming Monday, April 18th. We will be sharing guitar licks and arranging ideas. I first met Mac at Euro Blues Week in the early 2000s, and I'm happy to say we're both scheduled to be on staff at this Summer's session, which will run from Sunday, July 31st through Friday morning, August 5th. The show this coming Monday will begin at 12:00 noon, PDT, and will start at 9:00 PM in Sweden and 8:00 PM in the U.K. Here is the link to watch the show: 
Hope you can make it!
All best,
Johnm
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 03:46:12 PM by Johnm »

Offline Stuart

• "The Voice of Almiqui"
Re: Homesick Mac's Livestream Internet Show w/John Miller 4/18/22
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 04:04:59 PM »
Hi John:

I watched the show yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for the tip on the show and Mac.

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 06:07:27 PM »
Thanks for watching, Stuart, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Mac is a very gracious host, and i enjoyed talking with him and hearing him play.

Offline Prof Scratchy

• Howdy!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 04:20:57 AM »
I came late to the party but enjoyed the livestream, albeit the next day!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal