collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
"What's slidin' mean?" "Well, it means 'bout the train is so slow, until it almost slides, like a turtle" - J.D. Short explains the Slidin' Delta

Author Topic: Shameless self promotion?  (Read 1208 times)

Offline edenbee

• Howdy!
Shameless self promotion?
« on: February 23, 2016, 10:50:46 AM »
Apologies in advance if self promotion about new releases go elsewhere...just wanted to post about our new releases...east river string band has new stuff out. John has another comp Wait for Me that is 3 cd's full of 78s from his collection...plus we have a double CD/ triple Lp album out which is John's Old Time Radio Show. John and Crumb play 78s while we all chat in between.
Everything is up on our eBay including this lot of 7 LPS from us for cheap when you buy them all together. This includes Chimpin' the Blues too.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252296801914?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Offline Mike Billo

• Howdy!
    • Mike Billo
Re: Shameless self promotion?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 12:37:38 PM »

Welcome aboard, Eden. I have several of the East River String Band CD's, as well as "Baby How Can It Be" and have enjoyed all of them 

Offline Stuart

• "The Voice of Almiqui"
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 02:10:20 PM »
Welcome, Eden. Shameful self-promotion welcomed as well--after all, this is Weenie Campbell!  ;)

Offline edenbee

• Howdy!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 09:29:25 PM »
haha thanks..i wasn't sure where that stuff went on the board. Our eBay has all kinds of new stuff up and some good deals own shipping and we put in free stickers and posters too...anyhoo thanks for reading and/or listening to us!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal