collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Boy, everybody's bin asking me one damn thing or another. I'll sing you something from that record when I get out there. You're here to hear me sing, ain't ya? - Lightnin' Hopkins responds to a young Alan Balfour's request to sign an album sleeve

Author Topic: 'Saturday Night Fish Fry' and board reorganization  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Slack

• Administrator
'Saturday Night Fish Fry' and board reorganization
« on: December 14, 2010, 08:38:49 AM »
Greetings Dignitaries,

We've renamed our "Other Events" board "Saturday Night Fish Fry," and added or moved a couple of Child boards.

Country Blues players and enthusiasts are often isolated. We encourage you to post your location if you are looking for someone local to play or enthuse with.  Another good resource for finding someone in your local area is the Weenie Campbell Member Map

We've tucked our Port Townsend Workshop board in "Saturday Night Fish Fry," since that board is mostly active around the workshop time of year. We've also created the "EuroWeenie" (you can blame Richard for the name) board to give our friends across the pond an easy and one-stop shop for events and happenings.

Cheers,
slack
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 12:51:59 PM by lindy »

Offline Richard

• Drove this for 25 years!
    • weekendblues
Re: 'Saturday Night Fish Fry' and board reorganization
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 02:27:23 PM »
Too kind   :)  it's a really good idea and will give us something of a focal point for happenings over here.
(That's enough of that. Ed)

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal