collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Hello heaven, daddy wants to use your telephone... So you can call good daddy anytime when he's gone - Papa Harvey Hull & Long Cleve Reed, France Blues

Author Topic: Bert Deivert - New Mandolin Blues cd - crowdfund and pre-order- KID MAN BLUES  (Read 636 times)

Offline MuddyBuddy

• Bert Deivert - blues mandolin
    • Bert Deivert - blues mandolin
Hi Weenies!

If you aren't interested in reading further about my new mandolin blues album recorded in Bangkok, Mississippi, Sweden and Germany, and maybe helping out, just delete skip to the next post, and sorry to bother you! You may have heard my last cd TAKIN' SAM'S ADVICE; or my track on the Yank Rachell Tribute CD.

I have my project on a site in Europe called SPONSUME.COM which does crowdfunding, people helping other people fund projects. If you would like to see more about helping me put out my new cd, please click on the link below and watch the video or read the text. It explains what I am doing, and why. This is not a moneymaking project, but a labor of love. Mandolin blues is an under-represented form of music, and I love doing it. Some great guests are on this one. Tom Paley (ex New Lost City Ramblers), Memphis Gold, Sam Carr, Bill Abel, ragtime pickers Lasse Johansson and Willie Salomon, and more.... 

Read here or watch the video I made to explain! Click on the link below or paste into a web browser!
http://eu.sponsume.com/project/blues-mandolin-cd-recorded-thailand-us-germany-sweden

To contribute in Euros, is no harder than doing it in dollars, pounds or any other currency. PayPal does the conversion for you, and if you don't have a PayPal account you can use a credit card safely!

THANKS!

all the best
Bert   

PS. IF you want to know who I am - http://www.deivert.com/blues

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal