collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Well as a man he was a good natured fellow to meet, very kind. Well thought of and everybody liked him, wouldn't do nobody no harm at all. He do like most blind men do when they have a family or wife, do all they can to take care of them - Rev. Gary Davis describes Blind Boy Fuller, in Oh, What A Beautiful City

Author Topic: Stephen Calts research  (Read 764 times)

Offline wreid75

Stephen Calts research
« on: March 15, 2012, 01:46:51 PM »
Okay I have been diving into blues history for the past two plus years (like many newbies do) and having read lots of books but now I am trying to consume as much source material as possible. I love listening to the raw data, the original recordings, the notes from an interview, that kind of thing. Luckily for me Gayle Dean Wardlow's information/recordings are easily accessible.  Not everyone has made so easy. Does anyone know who to contact to see about obtaining access to Stephen Calts collection of field research, interviews, etc? Is there anywhere online that I am missing that has it?  If someone has a name and a location but no phone number and no address that would be a great start.

Offline Bunker Hill

Re: Stephen Calts research
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 08:58:22 AM »
From memory Steve Calt had a brother Chris (?). I guess it would have all passed to him.

Offline jostber

Re: Stephen Calts research
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 03:18:10 PM »
Check the comments section for this article:

http://www.tdblues.com/?p=1350

Tags: Stephen Calt 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal