collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
White people have no business playing the blues ever, at all, under any circumstances. Ever, ever, ever. What the f--- do white people have to be blue about? Banana Republic ran out of khakis? - George Carlin

Author Topic: hello from Centrum  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Mary at Centrum

hello from Centrum
« on: December 06, 2011, 12:50:33 PM »
Hi ya?ll, I just wanted to stop in and say hey!
My name is Mary Hilts and with Peter McCracken?s blessing last week I placed the Centrum country blues program manger hat on my head. I know many of you are sad and maybe even worried to see Peter go but I assure you he is still around here working on Centrum?s Fiddle Tunes and VoiceWorks programs and available for me to pester and make sure I?m doing things right. I think Peter will miss having his finger on this pulse but it is good for him to have a bit less on his overloaded plate. And hey, we might see him out at the jams more now! I know Peter?s are big shoes to fill and I doubt anyone could compare but I promise my best on your behalf. Please know you can contact me anytime with questions and suggestions. YOU are who we work for and I will do all in my power to serve you. Thank you for your companionship, I am very much looking forward to meeting you all.
Mary
mary@centrum.org

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Re: hello from Centrum
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 02:59:59 PM »
Welcome Mary and congratulations on the new position!  It looks like a grand year for your first as program manager!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal