collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I don't think the average person can come along and play (the blues), because they don't understand the breaks in it... a guy that makes 'em hisself, he knows where the breaks is - Son House, Frets magazine

Author Topic: Wanted: Contributing writers  (Read 1184 times)

Offline thecountryblues

• You ain't shit unless you can make 'em dance
    • www.thecountryblues.com
Wanted: Contributing writers
« on: September 02, 2009, 06:45:20 AM »
www.thecountryblues.com is looking for contributing writers.

If you are an experienced writer with a passion for the blues and would like to make regular article contributions to this new acoustic blues directory, please check in through the thecountryblues.com and go to the "Contacts" section.

I am very interested in finding partners with substantiative knowledge and strong writing skills. Please look at the website and its mission statement to see if you find synergy.
The objective is to create a DIRECTORY of country, acoustic, traditional and deep blues musicians. We are  not applying a narrow set of exclusionary limitations but use a wide, inclusive approach.

Like almost anything associated with the blues, this is a labor-of-love, not a paid assignment. Nobody makes money, it's just for fun. If you are interested, let me know. You get full credit for your writing and you get listed as a Contributing Writer on the website.
FM
(no, not Frequency Modulation- Frank Matheis)

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal