Country Blues > EuroWeenie

EUROWEENIE 29 and 30 April 2016 - book now to avoid disappointment!

(1/10) > >>

Richard:
 :) :) :)  STOP PRESS   :) :) :)

Now in my efficiency I thought I should confirm the booking for this years Euroweenie extravaganza only to be told, shock, horror, probette that there was no room at the inn due to a cock up with their booking system  :o

However, with my usual subtle tact   >:(  I pointed out that had it been a wedding and we were all getting hitched I'm sure they could have sorted something out, not of course that I particularly wanted to see The Prof in his lace bridal outfit  :-X but, then again somebody might have  ::)

SO the dates have changed, actually for the better as it means the weather might be improved   :)  I have provisionally taken 10 rooms for nights of Friday 29 and Saturday 30 April 2016 to include the use of a friction function room while we are there for those incredible performances.

As before it's the Webbington Hotel -  http://www.webbingtonhotelandspa.co.uk

Tel 01934 750100

Room rates inc of VAT are -
Single occupancy Bed and Breakfast ?85
Double occupancy Bed and Breakfast ?110

You must mention WEEKEND BLUES and the dates when you book to get the rates I have agreed.

I think that's it really, doubtless there will be queries over communal meals and all that - I would suggest may be we book that for the Saturday night and then at least the festivities will start on time-ish.

It would be helpful if you mention when you have booked so I can keep a vague tally of the rooms. Finally, a witer of a not too hard quiz is required as is somebody to clean up after the dancing girls.

Parlor Picker:
Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but I won't be able to make it this year. Mrs Parlor Picker has been ill and I'd better stick around here. Somebody else had better take the photos this year.

Richard:
Well that's a bit sad PP, I hope it's nothing to too onerous.  You will be missed, especially for all those solos that we couldn't stop you taking...  ;)

While I'm here I suppose should en quire if anybody out there has booked yet or intend to do so?

Prof Scratchy:
Booked. Shame PP won't be there. Hope Mrs PP gets well soon!

Marshcat:
Not booked, but will strain every sinew (apart from those in forearms and fingers, obviously) to make the trek up the M5 with a few old Nationals for the Saturday session.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version