collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
When I was hitch-hiking, people had to follow me, 'cause I didn't stay long - Brownie McGhee

Author Topic: Coming soon, new board: Super Electrical Recordings!  (Read 624 times)

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Coming soon, new board: Super Electrical Recordings!
« on: November 09, 2011, 01:26:58 PM »
Dear Weenies and other Dignitaries,

It is time once again to do a little reorganizing. 

One of the great things about our 'modern times' is the availability of an ever growing selection of commercial recordings.   Our much loved artists and albums are available on a huge number of labels and in a variety of formats.  We are still discovering never heard before, or at the least, never heard individually before, recordings.  So we are going to create a new board and consolidate some existing boards to gather up these recordings in order to make them easier to find and reference.

Coming Soon:

Super Electrical Recordings!

Discussions of recordings on various media are a staple on Weenie Campbell. Comment on records, performance videos, cataloging your collection, anything concerning commercial recordings old and new. 

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Re: Coming soon, new board: Super Electrical Recordings!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 01:45:01 PM »
And at the risk of telling you more than you want to know.  :D

This will take some time.  Part of the change is to incorporate/move the "Music Reviews" board topics to other boards.  We've slightly modified descriptions in 'Saturday Night Fish Fry' and 'Don't the Dirt Road''.  And for the time being (we may change this) we've moved the entire Discography board to appear under 'Super Electrical Recordings'.

I've left some "Moved To" notices so you can see the direction we are headed.

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal