Country Blues > Weeniepedia

Additions to Weeniepedia

<< < (2/31) > >>

Rivers:
Added Clarence Green Johnson City Blues. Lemon ongoing I guess!

Johnm:
Hi all,
I started a Luke Jordan page and posted lyrics for "Won't You Be Kind?", with others to follow.
all best,
Johnm

Rivers:
I just put up the weeniepedia structure for Leadbelly. While I was doing that it struck me that we could come up with some more really cool categories into which we could link the lyric pages etc. Leadbelly's Shorty George could end up in "Prison Songs", and "Train Songs", for example. Those categories in turn would be sub categories of... what? Maybe the combined "Lyrics" page, "Lyrics by subject" perhaps?

Anyone think this might be a good idea? We have the power, let's use it.

uncle bud:
Great idea. Go for it.

Bunker Hill:

--- Quote from: Rivers on January 28, 2009, 08:42:50 PM ---I just put up the weeniepedia structure for Leadbelly. While I was doing that it struck me that we could come up with some more really cool categories into which we could link the lyric pages etc. Leadbelly's Shorty George could end up in "Prison Songs", and "Train Songs", for example. Those categories in turn would be sub categories of... what? Maybe the combined "Lyrics" page, "Lyrics by subject" perhaps?

Anyone think this might be a good idea? We have the power, let's use it.

--- End quote ---
The former librarian within me says yes, yes, yes......nothing like a bit of referencing and cross referencing :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version