collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
It was in tune when I bought it - Big Dave MacLean, in concert, while retuning his ancient slot head Gibson

Author Topic: BluesWeek 2013  (Read 837 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
BluesWeek 2013
« on: April 05, 2013, 09:50:05 AM »
Hi all,
I hope to see a good number of English and European Weenie friends at BluesWeek this summer, which will be held in Northampton from Sunday, July 28th through Saturday morning, August 3rd.  I think Michael Roach has put together a strong teaching staff, which will include Ari Eisinger, Scott Ainslie, Michael Messer, Rick Franklin, Michael Roach, Mark Graham, Joe Filisko and me, among others.  I haven't been there the past two summers and it will be good to be there again and reunite with friends.  I hope you can make it!
All best,
Johnm
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:47:33 AM by Johnm »

Offline Norfolk Slim

• Moonshine - Available at Bandcamp now...
Re: BluesWeek 2013
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 10:46:47 AM »
Very much looking forward to it John.  From my personal perspective, its the best lineup for a good few years.

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 11:29:32 AM »
Yes, I'm really looking forward to it too, Simon.  I was able to get a bit of a time in at Bromsgrove in 2012, but though the event was fun and it was great to see friends, I never feel like I get the sort of "total immersion" feel that the week-long event gives you.  That is a special feeling.
All best,
Johnm

Offline steadyrollinman

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 12:48:36 PM »
Hello John and Simon, taking the plunge myself this year and giving Bluesweek a bash.

Bromsgrove 2012 was a great time, looking forward to seeing you both.

Regards,

Chris

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal