Country Blues > Down the Dirt Road

Living Country Blues USA

<< < (2/5) > >>

uncle bud:
They certainly do appear to be the CDs from the series, as you say SpikeDriver. Good news if they actually are released (sometimes I wonder if it's just amazon bots screwing with us).

Lignite:
I hate to gloat, Uncle Bud, but Axel Kustner himself gifted me with the whole set of CDs when I was visiting Germany last April for bringing him a pair of Carhartt blue jeans for him over from the States. What a nice guy! I wish he'd visit over here more often but he's presently unemployed and is getting more into gypsy music back in his home turf. (He's still getting the occasional blues 78 from American auctions). I'll ask him about sources for getting the series next time I talk to him and keep you posted.

dj:
The November 8 "Latest Additions" list at Roots & Rhythm lists 8 of these.

uncle bud:
The Latest Additions listing on the Roots and Rhythm website now lists 12 of the Living Country Blues USA releases, so looks like lots of the series has just become available. They're going for $14.98 a pop. Rather short on tracks per CD, but lots of interesting stuff. See here:

http://www.rootsandrhythm.com/roots/New_Releases/latest_110808.htm

Lignite, bringing jeans to Germany eh? Sounds so Cold War!  ;D Good to see you here.

jharris:
I notice the 2-CD Introduction set is not listed . A shame if this one is not available:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version