Country Blues > Port Townsend Country Blues Workshop

Port Townsend 2019

(1/2) > >>

Johnm:
Hi all,
I will be on the faculty at Port Townsend at the summer session in 2019 after a number of years not teaching there.  As a result of teaching at Port Townsend, I will not be at Euro Blues Week in 2019.  I hope to see some old friends at Port Townsend, as well as meeting new ones and meeting many of the teaching staff for the first time.
All best,
Johnm

Suzy T:
I will also be on the faculty -- I'll be teaching blues fiddle (Coleman Aiken will also teach blues fiddle) and I'm also going to be doing a band lab class with Jim Kweskin!  We co-taught at another camp last year and it was great fun.

Also excited to see that Cedric Watson will be teaching blues accordion.  He is a brilliant musician, a great Creole fiddler as well as a wonderful accordion player.

Tell your fiddling friends to sign up, this is going to be an extra-good year for fiddles at Blues Week!

eric:
I'm looking forward it.  If you haven't attended, it's a lot of fun with like minded folks, great musicians and teachers.  Hope to see some fellow Weenies there.

eric:
Anyone else going to Port Townsend this year?

lindy:
Eric:

JohnM told me that you would be coming this year, looking forward to meeting you!

Lindy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version