collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
"Can you play B.B. King?" "Yeah, if you put some strings on him, I'll play him" - Yank Rachell, Blues Mandolin Man

Author Topic: Martin 000-15M  (Read 7921 times)

Offline Laura

Martin 000-15M
« on: August 12, 2018, 01:04:39 PM »
Hello Euroweenie friends, old and new.  I am selling my guitar due to....well, needing the money.

I know not many of you guys are in ROI but I thought I'd try my luck here, maybe you know someone in the market or might be over Ireland sometime in the near future. 

I'll post a link to the Donedeeal Ad I've just relisted.

https://www.donedeal.ie/guitars-for-sale/martin-000-15m/19539273

Excuse the list of rules - if I remember well, you are all mostly reasonable people.  Apparently, the users of Donedeal free-ads are not.  Hopefully, I won't get abusive messages this time for daring to ask for more than a pittance.

I believe this model is becoming a lot more difficult (or pricey) to get in Europe due to the Indian Rosewood fingerboard now being classed as from an endangered species thus pushing up the prices for stores/buyers wishing to import.

On an unrelated note, I've been listening to JW Warren a lot recently.  He really reminds me of a mix between Furry and Joe Callicott - and how cool is that?

All the best <3 Laura
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 02:58:44 PM by Laura »

Offline Parlor Picker

• Aloha
Re: Martin 000-15M
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 07:13:39 AM »
Sorry to hear you are being forced into selling your Martin, Laura. Hope you get the asking price very soon.

Nice to see you on the Weenie again after some time - I still remember your delightful videos (in fact I'll go look them up now, when I should be working...)

Wishing you better things to come.
"I ain't good looking, teeth don't shine like pearls,
So glad good looks don't take you through this world."
Barbecue Bob

Offline Parlor Picker

• Aloha
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 07:25:25 AM »
For all you Weenies who missed this first time around. A delight:

"I ain't good looking, teeth don't shine like pearls,
So glad good looks don't take you through this world."
Barbecue Bob

Offline Mike Shipman

• Howdy!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 06:49:00 AM »
Just had a view of that Youtube (thanks Parlor picker for that), great version, smooth and understated, hope you are able to hold onto a decent guitar so you can keep on playing.
Mike Shipman
New Forest - Hampshire, UK.

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal