collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Now you know they gonna march us down to the waterfront, to cross the deep blue sea, my baby she began to worry, what's gonna become of poor me - Jimmy Rogers, The World Is In A Tangle

Author Topic: First Series of The Devil's Music?  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Stuart

• "The Voice of Almiqui"
Re: First Series of The Devil's Music?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2012, 08:34:39 AM »
I must go lie down in a darkened room now and in New Year return to Southampton for a lobotomy!

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Attrib. Dorthy Parker

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2012, 11:38:28 AM »
Yowch, don't be so hard on yourself, Alan!  I screw up all the time.
All best,
Johnm

Offline banjochris

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2012, 12:18:41 PM »
Thanks for all the info everybody... didn't know they still lobotomised people in Southern England, doesn't surprise me

Also I'm not sure what the VT is, but I take it that there is in fact another instalment of the devil's music somewhere

I think the five-part original was edited into four parts for repeat. Not sure if material was lost or just moved around (the four parts might have been longer, perhaps the first edit had 25-minute eps instead of 30). The post I quoted from had people wondering whether the show originated on videotape or film, hence the VT discussion, which wasn't really relevant here, I just pasted the whole post.

Tags: Documentary 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal