collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Hitch me to your buggy baby, drive me like a mule - Blind Lemon Jefferson, Rabbit Foot Blues

Author Topic: John Cephas Video "my favorite Blues Licks And Runs" question?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline pumpkin

Howdy,
A few years back I purchased a copy of John Cephas's "my favorite Blues Licks And Runs" video (VHS). It had come with a disk (3.5") that had all of the songs tabbed out on it. Anyway, I have finally found the time to work with the video but cannot find the disk. I was really hopping someone on here might have the files and would be willing to email them to me? I've tried to email "The Guitar Video Workshop" which I think used to be www.hometvnet.com (where I ordered the video from), but no one ever gets back to me? Anyways, any help would be great.
Thanks,
-Ryan

Offline pumpkin

Re: John Cephas Video "my favorite Blues Licks And Runs" question?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 03:55:46 PM »
I can be emailed at:

million_dollar_handshake [AT] hotmail.com

Thanks,
-Ryan

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 05:08:11 PM »
Howdy Ryan, and welcome to WeenieCampbell. Have you tried contacting John through the Cephas and Wiggins website? Is the volume you're referring to the same as the Favorite Blues Licks and Runs DVD, vol.1 or 2, listed on this page: http://www.cephasandwiggins.net/guitarlessons.htm ? The technology has advanced, of course, but perhaps an email through the website might be worthwhile.

Offline pumpkin

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 10:39:47 PM »
Yup it's the "Favorite Blues Licks and Runs vol.1" on VHS instead of DVD. I am pretty sure it's the exact same thing, just transfered to DVD... so I guess if anyone has the DVD, maybe they would have the files on the DVD or maybe a CD that came with the DVD?... maybe someone could hook me up with them?
Thanks,
-Ryan   

Tags: John Cephas 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal