collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Most exciting take on the farmer and the boll weevil yet. Hardest driving guitar recording ever? - John Fahey, on Charlie Patton's Mississippi Bo Weevil Blues

Author Topic: who does samuel jackson look and sound like in his new film.....  (Read 1535 times)

dowling

who does samuel jackson look and sound like in his new film.....
« on: February 10, 2007, 06:24:32 AM »
hi all
take a look at this film site for the new film, black snake moan, and tell me who do you think Samuel Jackson looks and sounds a bit like,can anyone who's seen the whole film also tell me if its worth watching,thanks peeps,cheers
C*KID
http://www.moanmovie.com/

Offline Janmarie

• www.janmarieartworks.com
Re: who does samuel jackson look and sound like in his new film.....
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 08:41:45 AM »
Jeesh, this looks like it's going to be quite a movie.  Thanks for the link.  Enjoyed reading about Jackson learning to play guitar - an amazing journey for an amazing actor.

Jan

dowling

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 08:17:06 AM »
HI Janmarie
yes i agree it looks like it could be quite a good film and you know Samuel jackson is so funny in some of his films, did you watch the clips of him playing and singing you can tell hes enjoying himself, you know it just goes to show from Samuel jackson that its better and faster to learn the blues from the old players.
Cheers Janmarie
Paul
C*KID

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 11:38:10 AM »
Hi all,
I just moved this thread over here from the Main Forum since it pertains to Samuel Jackson rather than Country Blues.  No biggy.  As you were.
All best,
Johnm

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 08:46:11 PM »
FWIW, this film got two very enthusiastic thumbs up on the Ebert and Roeper movie review show (with guest critic and filmmaker Kevin Smith filling in for Ebert). Smith called it one of the best films of the year so far. I'm still reserving judgement...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 08:47:15 PM by uncle bud »

Tags: films 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal