collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I just reach up and pull them out of the sky - call them sky songs - they just come to me - Bukka White

Author Topic: Blueslander on fb  (Read 544 times)

Offline ArthurBlake

• I laid him out cold, with his heels in a tub.
Blueslander on fb
« on: April 16, 2014, 09:16:17 PM »
Hi guys and gals. Not sure where to put this thread but this looks like it might be ok to put in here.

Recently I started a facebook page called BLUESLANDER, a take on my last name, Luland and the word Blues. All are welcome to visit the site here which is all to do with the blues from Blind Lemon Jefferson to modern day, American blues and the Australian blues scene. I have a featured artist every week featuring someone still alive usually and I started with Ari Eisinger. Basically its a place where i can announce any gigs I might do as well as plug my Central Coast Blues Society and friends.

I would dearly like to be able to feature some of our fellow Weenies from JohnM to frankie etc but would like their permission before featuring them, so if any of you are ok with that let me know.

You can visit and hopefully like the page here > https://www.facebook.com/GregBlueslander?ref=br_tf
        I am sure many of you have very little idea of some of Australia's blues past but on BLUESLANDER I will be featuring many of my favorite Aussie Bluesers. I already have Foreday Riders up there who are our longest serving band, period, they have been around longer than the Rolling Stones. Also there is the brilliant guitarist Ray Beadle and the late great country bluesman (and electric) and legend, Dutch Tilders.

When i decide to feature a fellow Weenie-er I will personally write a mail to you on our Weenie site. This is my first ever thread on Weenie Campbell but I have been  a member here for a couple of years. If this thread belongs in another section please let me know before moving it there.

Once again to visit Blueslander and get a fair dinkum true blue Aussie blues experience here is the link again.
https://www.facebook.com/GregBlueslander?ref=br_tf

Thanks guys, lots of love.                 
I met a woman she was a pigmeat some
Big fat mouth, I followed her home
She pulled a gun and broke my jaw
Didnt leave me hard on, I didnt get sore

Offline ArthurBlake

• I laid him out cold, with his heels in a tub.
Re: Blueslander on fb
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 09:17:55 PM »
Oh by the way, if you do visit, please leave a comment, can't wait to see some weenie-ers there, its a pretty new site and the more likes the better, cheers.
I met a woman she was a pigmeat some
Big fat mouth, I followed her home
She pulled a gun and broke my jaw
Didnt leave me hard on, I didnt get sore

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal