collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Now I am going to make a statement here. I don't know whether it fits into the category of other people's statements or not. But whether it fits into their category or whether it doesn't, it obviously fits into some category. So in that respect, it is no different from their statements. However, let me try making my statement... - Chuang Tzu: Basic Writings, Translated by Burton Watson (New York: Columbia University Press, 1964)

Author Topic: John’s TCFA concert - Salty Dog question  (Read 590 times)

Offline MarkC

John’s TCFA concert - Salty Dog question
« on: October 19, 2020, 08:35:32 AM »
John -

I learned something new watching your TCFA concert. In Salty Dog, you move your index finger back (toward the nut) for melody notes when playing an E chord and an A7 chord. It never occurred to me to do that, and I don’t recall seeing it done before. It’s a bit awkward for me at the moment, but I’ll keep at it.

Is this version of Salty Dog available as a lesson? I didn’t see it listed anywhere, but I might have missed it.

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: John’s TCFA concert - Salty Dog question
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 11:49:21 AM »
Hi MarkC,
That's observant of you to notice that. That's my own arrangement, and I've never transcribed it, but if you'd like a lesson on it, you could order one from my website, johnmillerguitar.com , in which case I would transcribe it . The lesson would be at the "new transcription" lesson rate. Thanks for your interest in the arrangement.
All best,
Johnm

Offline MarkC

Re: John’s TCFA concert - Salty Dog question
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 02:49:22 PM »
Thanks John. I’ll be in touch.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal