Country Blues > Weeniepedia

Weeniepedia working bees

<< < (2/3) > >>

uncle bud:
I say take the bull by the horns and fix it.  ;D It can always be changed back, or changed again.

waxwing:
Well, I had already alphabetized the Down Home Boys under D once, possibly in all the lyric stuff Slack later made moot, but I mentioned it at the time as something we needed to decide which way to go, so we didn't keep changing things back and forth. Just looking for a consensus.

Wax

uncle bud:
D is good. It was probably a victim of the alphabetization cleanup.

Slack:
Wax, I remember you mentioning it -- but don't remember you changing it -- 'course that is an easy thing to check by clicking on the page history.

waxwing:
Like I said, was probably when I was doing all those lyric page changes. I think I changed it on that list, which you later rolled back. But I mentioned it at the time and never noticed whether anything else got changed. I guess not. But it's not like it was one of the more important things we had to do at the time. I'm just picking the ball up again, 'cause I noticed the discrepancy today.

So, do we use the rule that articles like "a" and "the" don't count in alphabetizing, even tho' they may be displayed (The Mississippi Sheiks) as the title of the act?

If so, I'll make any adjustments I see needed.

Wax

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version