collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Well now you know my mother told me when I was only six weeks old "You'd best find one o' your six weeks old women now then, Mama's goin' set your clothes outdoors." - John Henry Barbee, Six Weeks Old Blues

Author Topic: Thompsonia At The Seattle Folklore Society  (Read 461 times)

Offline Stuart

• "The Voice of Almiqui"
Thompsonia At The Seattle Folklore Society
« on: April 09, 2017, 09:43:46 AM »
Last night I had the pleasure of seeing Thompsonia (Eric, Suzy and their very talented daughter Allegra) at the SFS. What a great show! They played songs from their previous albums (including "Thompsonia") as well as some from their second "Thompsonia" album which they will be recording in the next month or so. In addition, they played material from a future CD release,  "Eric and Suzy Get In Tune For You," for those of us who want to fully relive the Eric & Suzy live show experience! (--Just kidding Suzy T ;))

Don't miss them if you have the chance to see them perform live!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 05:59:57 PM by Stuart »

Offline Suzy T

• Howdy!
Re: Thompsonia At The Seattle Folklore Society
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 08:41:47 PM »
Thank you Stuart for your kind words!  Our recording sessions the following week went really well and there should be a new CD pretty soon, probably sometime in the summer.  In your honor, we're considering adding 7 and 1/2 minutes of tuning as a bonus hidden track.

Offline Stuart

• "The Voice of Almiqui"
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 09:32:32 PM »
Hi Suzy: Looking forward to the new CD. Actually, I thought that it might be a good line for Allegra to use while you and Eric are tuning up. --But a bonus hidden track is always a plus!

Offline Suzy T

• Howdy!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 09:19:23 AM »
That's funny, because it was Allegra's idea!  Great minds think alike.

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal