Country Blues > Port Townsend Country Blues Workshop

2012 Port Townsend Acoustic Blues Festival

<< < (2/6) > >>

Cleoma:
Jerron will be with us at Fiddle Tunes this year -- I miss Blues Week so much but it seems that I can't bat for both teams, so I highjacked Jerron!!!  just kidding...

Slack:
Still cannot wrap my head around Jerron - this is 2008, he's 19!  And a musical sponge, last year he was channeling Jelly Roll Morton.... just fabulous and fun stuff.  Not to mention is guitar and banjo and fiddle playing.

Alex, I assume you ended up giving him that guitar?  You only have about 40 old guitars.

50 degree summer days is one of the main attractions for me, love it!   :P

Rivers:
I added this little event to the calendar, strange it wasn't on there.
25 days to go until the Sunday kickoff, 22 for the advance guard.

Rivers:
Back home in Austin after another incredible PT week. There were too many highlights for me to list at this early stage. I worked my butt off on guitar and mando, 50-50

I started a photo gallery category and uploaded an Ari shot so we can start uploading pics. http://weeniecampbell.com/yabbse/index.php?action=gallery;cat=43

uncle bud:
And a good time was had by all. Lots of fun this year, not unexpectedly. Great to see everyone, hadn't seen Ari in ages, he ain't slowed down yet. Glad to see Rivers back as well. There were something like 16 guitar teachers - not bad. I felt for the pianists and harp players.  :P As always, extra thanks due to excellent travel friends Mr. Page and Mr. Sudsbury and key master Jed. Alex, I have a case for that guitar, just send it to me and it will be well-protected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version