collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Born under a bad sign, been down since I began to crawl. If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all - Albert King, Born Under a Bad Sign

Author Topic: Mother of all tables  (Read 6033 times)

Offline arlotone

• arlotone.com
Re: Mother of all tables
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 08:51:57 AM »
I just mentioned tunings as one example. Of course there could be lots of different attributes of each record. And yes, it would be a relational database. In this example, the index is custom code, with the WordPress template wrapped around it for consistency with the other pages.

My offer is to build something comparable in scope to the OTSFM example, but with different attributes that this site's users would need. I think anyone could use an interface like that without difficulty. I can integrate it with the site if we can define "integrated." As with the wiki, it would be up to the site users to populate the tool with data over time.

I'll take a look at your diagram, but what I'm offering would not be hard to do ... maybe a day's work, which would be a reasonable contribution given all I've learned from this site.

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie
Re: Mother of all tables
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 08:14:04 PM »
Thanks Arlotone. Gimme a couple of weeks, I'm researching the possibilities on my home setup.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal