collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Lord, if you can't send me no woman send me a sissy man - Josh White, as Pinewood Tom, Sissy Man

Author Topic: Any validity to Lois Gibson's 4th RJ photo?  (Read 3612 times)

Offline harriet

Re: Any validity to Lois Gibson's 4th RJ photo?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2015, 07:58:38 AM »
Lois Gibson is a popular forensic artist who has received publicity for her work in the media, and she has a knack for resemblances in the area of forensic sketching, I don't believe she had biased interest when contacted.

IMHO she was mispresented in Vanity Fair by the slant of the article in favor of selling magazines with that article.

She was pretty clear in the Vanity Fair that she would need more to actually put her name to this being the same person as the other photo.

You can look her up on the internet, and there does not seem to be any mention of this there, which is telling.

Offline banjochris

• Administrator
Re: Any validity to Lois Gibson's 4th RJ photo?
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2015, 09:08:17 AM »
By "disinterested" I simply meant someone who wasn't hired by someone who had a financial interest in the photo being proved as Johnson. It's been a long time since I read the article.

Frankly, though, I would be skeptical of anyone who didn't look at or study that picture and say definitively that it's not the same person as in the other pictures.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal