collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
My baby left town, she left me a mule to ride, and when the train left the station, the mule lay down and died - Yank Rachell, She Caught the Katy

Author Topic: Lead Belly: A Life in Pictures  (Read 6502 times)

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: Lead Belly: A Life in Pictures
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 06:52:58 AM »
Hello Lead Belly fans!
Great to see the interest in this fantastic book on my great uncle Lead BELLY.
My grandmother Tiny Robinson worked with John Reynolds on this book for many years and finally it is published into a book form.
You can order copies by contacting the Lead Belly foundation at www.leadbelly.org
Or place an order through leadbellyarchive@gmail.com
make sure to check out the trailer for the upcoming documentary we are producing at www.leadbellytv.com

This book has unseen and rare photos of Lead belly with family and friends and a letter from Woody Guthrie!

Look out fo the Port Townsend Blues festival coming and a exhibit we are working on.

Welcome to WeenieCampbell, LB! Looking forward to Port Townsend. Tiny was a special guest there several years ago, I think the same year Harry Lewman was teaching.

Also looking forward to getting the book. As for the documentary, is it completed? Any idea of release dates?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 07:09:44 AM by andrew »

Offline jostber

Re: Lead Belly: A Life in Pictures
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 12:51:03 PM »
Just got this book, and it is a marvel. A wonderfully conceived large hardback with a lot of great pictures and information on our hero. Thanks to Tiny Robinson and John Reynolds for this. Recommended!

Tags: Leadbelly 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal