collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Louise is not good lookin', her hair is not red, but she cook my breakfast bring it to my bed - Blind Boy Fuller, New Louise Louise Blues

Linked Events

• Announcing spring 2012 guitar and ukulele Blues & Roots : April 27, 2012 - April 29, 2012

Author Topic: Root and Blues workshop weekend  (Read 1114 times)

Offline geo

Root and Blues workshop weekend
« on: November 21, 2011, 02:56:46 PM »
Announcing spring 2012 guitar and ukulele Blues & Roots workshop

I've been a participant in guitar workshops across the US and now I'm organizing one!

I'm very pleased to have a great lineup of instructors - Del Rey, Ernie Hawkins, John Miller and Patrick Burke. The workshop is scheduled for April 27-29, 2012 in the beautiful Fingerlakes area in Upstate NY. To register, visit this site on Eventbrite: http://tcfamusic.eventbrite.com

This would make a really nice present for your guitar or ukulele playing friend this holiday season.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 03:08:43 PM by Slack »

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: Root and Blues workshop weekend
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 02:49:42 AM »
Welcome to WC, geo. Great faculty lineup for the weekend workshop. And good to see more east coast workshop activity. Hope it's a success.

Offline eagle rockin daddy

• Oh Glory How Happy I Am
    • myspace site
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 03:56:34 AM »
wow this looks great, really great deal also.  How many people are you going to accept?

Mike

Offline geo

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 07:31:13 AM »
We have 4 instructors and have 50 tickets available for the workshop.

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 09:46:18 PM »
I'm really looking forward to the April Roots and Blues Workshop Week-end in Trumansburg, New York.  It will be a homecoming of sorts--I played bass with Country Cooking at the Rongovian Embassy there many times in the early '70s.  I hope that folks who are interested in a week-end immersion music fix will try to attend.  It's a beautiful spot and I'm looking forward to being on staff with Del Rey, Ernie Hawkins and Patrick Burke.
All best,
Johnm

Offline geo

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 08:38:46 AM »
If you sign up before March 1, you'll be entered into a drawing for a free room at McLallen House Bed & Breakfast - about 1 block from the Trumansburg Conservatory of Fine Arts where the workshop is hosted. Del Rey, Ernie Hawkins and John Miller will be staying there, so you'll be in good company!

To sign up for the workshop, visit:
http://tcfamusic.eventbrite.com/

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal