collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Next time the bossman hit me, I'm gonna give him a big surprise - Lightnin' Hopkins, Penitentiary Blues

Author Topic: Johnson, Miller & Dermody w/Rich Del Grosso in Concert, Friday, 2/10  (Read 482 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Hi all,
I wanted to let you know the Johnson, Miller & Dermody will be joined by special guest Rich Del Grosso for a concert at Kenyon Hall in West Seattle on Friday, February 10, at 7:30 PM.  The group will be playing an evening of Country Blues, and will feature Orville Johnson on dobro and mandolin, John Miller on guitars, Grant Dermody on harmonica and Rich Del Grosso, on mandolin and maybe some slide guitar.  Everyone will sing.

Ticket prices range from $14.00 for a table seat, $12.00 for a row seat, $10.00 for seniors and $5.00 for students and kids, with discounts for making reservations in advance.  Kenyon Hall is located at 7904 35th Avenue SW Seattle, WA 98125.  You can call 206-937-3613 to make reservations or do that on-line by going to www.kenyonhall.org.

We hope you'll join us for the show, because we know we're going to have a good time playing the music that night and fully expect to surprise ourselves (in a good way).  See you there!
All best,
Johnm
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 06:35:20 AM by Johnm »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal