collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I cut him with my Barlow, I kicked him in the side, I stood there laughing over him, while he wallowed 'round and died - Bessie Smith, Send Me To The 'Lectric Chair

Author Topic: hello from Centrum  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Mary at Centrum

hello from Centrum
« on: December 06, 2011, 12:50:33 PM »
Hi ya?ll, I just wanted to stop in and say hey!
My name is Mary Hilts and with Peter McCracken?s blessing last week I placed the Centrum country blues program manger hat on my head. I know many of you are sad and maybe even worried to see Peter go but I assure you he is still around here working on Centrum?s Fiddle Tunes and VoiceWorks programs and available for me to pester and make sure I?m doing things right. I think Peter will miss having his finger on this pulse but it is good for him to have a bit less on his overloaded plate. And hey, we might see him out at the jams more now! I know Peter?s are big shoes to fill and I doubt anyone could compare but I promise my best on your behalf. Please know you can contact me anytime with questions and suggestions. YOU are who we work for and I will do all in my power to serve you. Thank you for your companionship, I am very much looking forward to meeting you all.
Mary
mary@centrum.org

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Re: hello from Centrum
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 02:59:59 PM »
Welcome Mary and congratulations on the new position!  It looks like a grand year for your first as program manager!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal