collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Went to see the gipsy, see what the gipsy'd say. She said 'Lord God, you got the same problem as me' - Jerry Ricks, China Blues

Author Topic: Euro Blues Week 2016  (Read 977 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Euro Blues Week 2016
« on: March 02, 2016, 09:17:08 AM »
Hi all,
Euro Blues Week 2016 will be held back at Northampton University from Sunday, July 31 through Friday, August 5.  Teaching staff will include Martin Grosswendt, who made a big hit last year, Ben Tyczak, Adam Franklin, Eric Noden and me, teaching guitar, Michael Roach doing vocal classes and Grant Dermody, Joe Filisko and Eddie Martin teaching the harmonica classes.  I look forward to seeing many of you whom I've seen in years past there, and hope some of you will attend for the first time.  For more information and to sign up, go to:   http://www.euroblues.co.uk/bluesweek2016.php
 .  I believe there's a price reduction for early sign-ups, too.  I hope to see you there!
All best,
Johnm

Offline Adam Franklin

Re: Euro Blues Week 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 12:26:39 AM »
Hey John,

I'll see you there. Look forward to meeting you.

Adam.

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 10:03:48 AM »
Yes, I look forward to meeting you there, Adam.  It's a good time.
All best,
Johnm

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 06:14:11 AM »
Hi all,
Just a reminder:  Euro Blues Week has a really strong program this Summer and I'm hoping that some of you folks who have been on the fence in past years will attend this year for the first time.  And of course, it's always great to reunite with friends who have attended in the past.  See the post heading this thread for a list of the faculty.  I hope to see you there!
All best,
Johnm 

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 04:28:19 PM »
Hi all,
I hope that any of you who have been on the fence about attending Blues Week will sign up soon.  I'm sure there is still space and I look forward to reuniting with old friends and meeting some new ones.  It's a strong program and is going to be a lot of fun.  Hope to see you there!
All best,
Johnm

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 06:32:35 PM »
Hi all,
I spoke to Michael Roach today and there is still space in BluesWeek.  If your schedule is open next week, come on by, if you can swing it.  It's a lot of fun and it would be good to see more Weenies there.  Go to http://www.euroblues.co.uk/bluesweek2016.php , to peruse the program or enroll.
All best,
Johnm 

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal