Thanks Guys! The banjo is a fretless mountain banjo that I made years ago using some traditional and non-traditional methods to get the results I was looking for. The neck is walnut with a bocote (central/south american) veneer overlay. The pot (body) is made from wenge (african hardwood). The friction tuners and nut are made from ebony. The bridge base is ebony and the top half is notched bocote.The same with the tailpiece. I wanted a stripe on the tailpiece but since I didn't have a router, I sandwiched the bocote between two veneers of ebony all of which was then glued to an ebony base. I used the same method on the headstock but flanked the bocote with walnut. The head is made from calf skin that is stretched over a stovepipe. I tacked the head using furniture tacks to the inside of the pot. Although you can't see it in the video, I closed the back using spare sheet metal that has a star pattern punched into the back using cut nails. IMO this brightens the tone. The strings are store bought along with the brass escutcheon pins that anchor the strings to the tail piece. Since it needed a home, I made a case for it out of a pair of my siter-in-law's blues jeans (please don't tell!). One pants leg has foam padding inside and is folded over lengthwise and sewn together. The bottom of that leg is stitched to the other leg which has a batten stuffed silk lining. Using an old blue embroidered curtain (mother-in-law's please don't tell!) a button up decorative cover was fashioned. Several velvet blackbird silhouettes in flight were stitched onto the curtain. The banjo rear mounts into the waist part of the pants leg and is secured by buttoning the pants waist closed. It works fine, looks great and has really held up over the years, but has a tendency to throw my friction tuners out of whack. If you guys would like to see some close up pics, I'd be happy to share.